Don't you HATE school pics??? I think they try to scre them to death befor they snap the photo. You could do MUCH better.
LOL...sorry but that is funny!She looks less than impressed.I hate school pics too...Thank goodness i have Janine! LOLMichelle.
I know, it is kinda funny... yes, we all know that you have Janine... you don't need to remind us! :)
LOL Cathy. I hate school pictures and refused to get them this year. Last year Olivia was crying in hers. :) I just threw them out.
Cathy I just had to comment on your profile pic LOLOLOLOLOL
LOL...i just noticed it too!You are funny.TEAM Michelle!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't you HATE school pics??? I think they try to scre them to death befor they snap the photo. You could do MUCH better.
LOL...sorry but that is funny!
She looks less than impressed.
I hate school pics too...Thank goodness i have Janine! LOL
Michelle.
I know, it is kinda funny...
yes, we all know that you have Janine... you don't need to remind us! :)
LOL Cathy. I hate school pictures and refused to get them this year. Last year Olivia was crying in hers. :) I just threw them out.
Cathy I just had to comment on your profile pic LOLOLOLOLOL
LOL...i just noticed it too!
You are funny.
TEAM Michelle!
Post a Comment