All I wanted was a nice picture of the two of them on Thanksgiving... Is that to much to ask for?

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.. we had a very busy day! My husband's sister and her family were in town so we had a very enjoyable week with them. Their kids are so funny! Sydney and Emily loved playing with them, and can't wait to see them again!


My mother in law, gave me some cookie dough to make cut out sugar cookies with the girls. She had it all mixed together so all I had to do was spread it out, cut it, and bake it. Almost like the store bought kind... but they do taste better. So after work tonight, I managed to get the whole container baked, and with the girls help!






2 comments:
dietacThe photo is too funny. I remember how they were on Halloween. So cute though.
Love that you made cookies. That was so sweet of Terry's mom. :)
Sorry for the weird comment I was trying to type in that verification thingy LOL
Post a Comment