Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Sydney!

We celebrated Sydney's Birthday yesterday with cake and ice cream with her grandparents and her best buddy Matthew. To start they day off after lunch, they wanted to play so Indiana Jones Lego game.
My neice Leah, came over to play also for the party, and at first she was a bit shy with Matthew but soon they were all playing together. Leah adores Sydney, and always wants to share everything with her. :) I love the picture of them hugging one another.
Once the party got started, Sydney was pleasantly surprised at her gifts she received. :)

And the best gift of all.. was a "real digital camera"!!!


Happy Birthday Sydney, we love you so much!! :)

2 comments:

Ana said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!!!
I sure hope she enjoys her camera!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Sydney. It looks like she had a wonderful dya. I can't wait to see her photos! :)

Hope you are feeling better. Remeber you are in my thoughts. {{hugs}}}