Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanks Everyone...

I kinda feel like I should have some powerful and meaningful first post since its a new blog but that's not going to happen! :)





Sydney is turning 5 on Monday so she has been getting a few gifts here and there. So last night Sydney had 2 birthday presents and Emily had one present to open. Sydney got some Hanna Montana hair, which she thought was the coolest thing of all... She was "rockin out the show" in the picture below.



Aunt Lauri, Uncle Ken and the boys sent Sydney and Emily both some presents. So they had lots of new books to read. Emily LOVES the John Deere Farm Book. Yesterday she loves looking at and counting the horses. Today it has been all about the cows! Oh, and its a a feel book too, so she can touch the cow, which is "so soft".





Thank You so much for the awesome gifts, Aunt Lauri, Uncle Ken, Nicholas and Christopher as well as PJ, Michelle, Matthew, Madison and Lilly! :)





3 comments:

Michelle said...

OMGOSH!!!! I just knew she would love the Hanna Montana wig!! LOL Matthew was so mad that i got it for her...but what does he know!! LOL

What could be more meaningful and important than a HM wig???!!! I say you started your blog off perfectly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sydney! I hope you have a fantastic day.

Great pics.

Michelle.

Angela said...

faHappy Birthday Sydney! How adorable is she in the Hanna Montana wig?!! I am happy to see you are blogging. I have been missing your posts! {{{HUGS}}}

Unknown said...

oh how adorable is that hana montana wig?!?! sooooo cute!

happy birthday sydney!!!!!!

awesome pics