Wednesday, January 21, 2009


I know it has been awhile since I blogged last, I really haven't been doing much. Just enjoying the quiet time we have been having at home. Which that also mean I haven't been taking pictures to update anyone with.
So rather than an update with pictures that I have taken, how about some Snow Queen Ballet pictures that my friend Steve has taken. I really hope that great things start happening for him with his photography skills. He has set up an account here for you to see all of his photos from this ballet performance.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh those pictures are gorgeous!!!! i especially love the second to the bottom, wow. it looks like it was a breathtaking ballet.

Angela said...

These are fabulous! I wish him the best!!

Michelle said...

Looks like a beautiful production! Steve did really well shooting these pics of it...i wish him all the best with his photography.


And Miss Cathy...you better dust that camera off and start snapping some pics!! ;)

Ana said...

I agree, these are gorgeous photos!
I love them!