So Friday night, Terry and I will have date night, and we are going to go and see this movie. I think it looks awesome, we are very excited to see it.I also scrapped the other night. I don't remember the last time that happened. At least I have forgotten how!
On another note, The other night was bath night, and well Emily was a bit over tired, and a bit cranky to say the least. As I was getting the girls out of the bath, Sydney looks at me and says, Mommy, how come you had to have 2 kids? Seriously, this is starting already at the age of 5???So I nicely looked at her and said well don't you love playing with Emily, and wouldn't you be sad if you didn't have a little sister? Her reply was, well yes. But she is being bad and making me mad! LOL
So then yesterday morning, Sydney and I were getting ready, and as she was getting dressed. She askes me " how come our house is always messy?" WTH??? She's 5... (rolling eyes) So again, I looked her nicely and said.. well if you and Emily would pick up your toys after your finished playing with them, Mommy, wouldn't get sick and tired of picking up after you and our house would be clean!
SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
LOL so funnny!!
Love the layout keep it up!!!!
Great layout...keep scrapp'in!! ;)
out of the mouths of babes! Love the LO!
Post a Comment