
Wow, long time and no blog...
So I guess to catch up on the past month... everyone in our house has been sick on and off, and on and off and on and off... I swear it is a terrible cycle. Speaking of which Emily is sick right now with pneumonia. Thankfully the cough medicine and antibotics seem to be working for her.
Last month, Sydney was very sick and ran a very high fever for a week, and missed an entire week of school because of it. During that time period she also started passing out again. So, after seeing a cardiologist, we might have found a doctor that knows what he is doing and recommended other tests. So she just finished 21 days of wearing a heart monitor. This became her own little "cell" phone for 21 days, I'l talking the cell phone couldn't be more than 10 feet away from her or else it would start beeping... Then not to mention the time she forgot it at school; her and I went back to the school to look for it, couldn't find it I was freaking out to say the least... Thankfully someone found it and left it on the teachers desk for her the next morning.
Then we had the morning where she forgot to take it with her to school.... long story short, I went and followed the bus and gave it to her. The bus driver probably thinks I'm a flippin nut job! LOL But thankfully it is off!!!!! She is so relieved also.


We also went to see Disney on Ice in Erie again this year. Normally we get tickets though the local girl scout troop, and just Sydney and I go, along with some extended family and friends. But this year we purchased the tickets for everyone in our family as well as Terry's mom. I think she had a really great time.





No comments:
Post a Comment