Saturday, April 25, 2009

81 Degrees...

Finally I think this cold weather spell has broke here.... it was mid April and we were still getting snow off and on.

Today has been full of lots of hard work but it will be so worth it! We planted 4 maple trees in the front of our house and they are already about 6-7 feet tall. So maybe in a few more years we will have some shade for our house!! :) Pretty excited about that!

Also, we had someone come today and till up part of our yard for the giant garden that we are planning on having this summer/fall. Looking forward to beginning the adventure of canning and preserving our own food!

Also, my wonderful friend came over for a visit today and we did some shopping and just hanging out. Lots of fun!! I always enjoy spending time with Mellissa. I also bought some of my first organic household products and some food.

We had a great Easter, it was filled with fun times with our family, and then the following week Terry's sister and her family came for a visit which is always a nice time. I can't believe how fast her boys are growing! :)
So I'll leave you with some pictures of the Easter Egg hunt and some shots of Easter morning....


No comments: